Designed by Pritzker Prize-laureate Jean Nouvel, the sweeping 82-story, will house 139 high-end condominium residences, designed by The Office of Thierry Despont. In addition, the building's lower floors will include 36,000 square feet of new exhibition space for the Museum of Modern Art distributed over three floors. The building’s unique silhouette tapers as it rises to a 1,050-foot-tall distinctive spire. Its metal and glass façade expresses the building's structural system with its many diagonal elements.
General Stats and Information
- Unlimited free admission to the museum (members and guest) with no waiting in lines, including private morning viewing hours
- Exhibition preview events and other evening receptions.
- Small, private curatorial talks
- Invitation to the Museum's elegant annual Benefactor Luncheon
- 20% discount in MoMA Stores
- The memberships are connected to the unit, so they transfer to the new owner in case of a sale.
- The condominium owners' association will have the opportunity to host a limited number of annual events in MoMA's sculpture garden.
- Park view lounge
- Elegant, refined interior spaces ranging from one-bedroom homes to duplex penthouses with private elevators
- 139 private residences designed by noted architect Thierry Despont
- 21st Century vision of the gracious New York living
- Personalized kitchens and bathrooms
- Elegantly crafted furniture-grade mahogany doors with custom designed bronze hardware inspired by the tower’s distinctive silhouette